REVV Token — Allocation Explainer and Release Schedule
This week, to prepare for the imminent offering on Uniswap (see the REVV website), we completed the mainnet deployment and minting for the REVV ERC-20 token, creating a total supply of 3,000,000,000 REVV tokens.
With the token freshly minted, we now want to go into detail on how these wallets relate to the allocations detailed on the REVV website.
You can view the wallet addresses here on Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0x557b933a7c2c45672b610f8954a3deb39a51a8ca
We essentially have 2 address groups: one group for the overall token allocation (the Main Allocation, which is the total supply), and one group specifically for F1® Delta Time.
The REVV from the wallet address group serving F1® Delta Time has already been allocated to the separate F1® Delta Time pools, as the game is already available.
Reserve A: 650,000,000: 0x6cda3bb72b9f4ad691b05cab5aa904a0fbb9e7d5
Reserve B: 650,000,000: 0x59c6a2f6dc758dc5c5567733cbb49da7fdde3cbb
Team & Advisors: 300,000,000: 0x8ec76b0099cbdc48bd19c57a263a0b527ae74890
Initial DEX Offering: 250,000,000: 0x38143a27af08935e3629232de8da513be301a694
Player Reward Reserve: 250,000,000: 0x5a1294196008dff5ce68d19e88d9b31e6edad7c5
- The total reserve has been split across two separate addresses. REVV from the reserve will be released only when new projects are added to the REVV ecosystem.
- The upcoming airdrops — starting with 1,500,000 REVV tokens — will be taken from the Player Reward Reserve, and distributed over the next 4 months to F1® Delta Time 2019 Crate buyers, verified F1® Delta Time account holders, F1® Delta Time Apex Car owners, and Crazy Defense Heroes Collectible NFT Card holders.
- The Initial DEX Offering allocation includes tokens that will be offered on Uniswap as well as 7,500,000 REVV for the upcoming Flash Sale, which has been prepared specifically for the players of F1® Delta Time, and has been set at the same initial offer price of US$0.00666 per REVV.
As part of the Initial 250,000,000 DEX Offering on Uniswap, 150,000,000 REVV was sold at a rate of US$0.00666 to strategic partners and liquidity providers. Two thirds of that total (100,000,000 REVV) is locked, and is being released over a period of 3 months starting from 4 September 2020*.
When REVV launches on Uniswap, we will provide an initial liquidity of ~7,500,000 REVV, starting at $0.00666 each. This is in addition to the flash sale of 7,500,000 tokens to NFT owners that occurred before launch.
F1® Delta Time Allocation
Reserve: 200,000,000 0x2d8ecd9ee7a5fdf2fd78634ce413601b0357db19
Game Operations: 249,980,000 0xa412fda7d40cab0256d4054ae4e169457764dd2e
Staking: 30,020,000: 0x80b12bd0f1793bf6cea767fa83eb2068eaa17dc8
Marketing & Operations: 20,000,000: 0x660b19a931713f4ad646ca1c008dea900e1bf9cf
- A Staking allocation of 6,020,000 for the F1® Delta Time 2019 Car staking period is currently being held in the deployment contract. The remaining 24,000,000 of the Staking Allocation will be drawn from the Game Operations pool, and will be available for the next staking iteration.
- The main pool that will supply REVV for the remainder of 2020 will be the Game Operations pool. This will be used to add to the rewards for the Time Trial and Grand Prix.
Full REVV Release Schedule
You can find out more about REVV in our Light Paper. We will be releasing the full White Paper in the coming days.
*Updated on 5 October 2020.